Piping Foreman - SIGN ON BONUS
- $20 to $41 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
HACI Mechanical Contractors, Inc.
401k, Dental, Life Insurance, Medical, Vision,
Compensation $20 - $41.34/hour depending on experience
· Perform layout of HVAC and process piping systems, prepare material take-offs, and generate material requisitions for the purchasing department.
· Participate in project planning activities with operations staff, and accurately forecast man-power needs.
· Support and provide guidance to skilled trade workers of various capabilities, in order to promote the personal/professional growth of our overall workforce.
· Build positive working relationships with our general contracting partners, as required to ensure a positive project experience for all parties involved.
· Observe jobsite job site hazards and provide mitigation of the hazards on an ongoing basis.
· Supervise the fabrication and installation of pipes, tubes, fittings, or related equipment and devices, according to plans specifications, by different methods that include welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, threading joints, fusing, etc.
· Plan and supervise the delivery and installation of pumps, heat exchangers, tanks, chillers, cooling towers, boilers, etc.
· Perform quality control inspections of work in progress as well as completed work.
· Must have experience in chilled water, heating hot water, and condenser water
· Experience in rolled grooved carbon steel, copper, and DX piping & HDPE
· Minimum 5 years of experience
· Must be able to pass drug screen, physical exam, and background check
This is a safety sensitive position.
· Competitive compensation, up to $86k determined by experience
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, PTO, 401K plan, and paid holidays
· $1000 signing bonus to be paid after 90 days of continuous employment and another $1000 after 180 days of continuous employment (applicable to new hires and re-hires that have not been employed by HACI for over a year)
This is a full time position with great benefits. Please call us at (602-944-1555) or visit our office at 2108 W Shangri-La Rd Phoenix, AZ 85029 (M-Th 6:30am - 3:30pm and Friday 6:30am - 12pm).
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI is a premier Mechanical Contracting firm in the Valley of the Sun, serving the state of Arizona from our Phoenix office. We are proud to say our annual volume of work has grown to over $75 million in the past five years. Today, HACI constructs a variety of jobs in both public and private sectors, from shell buildings, hospitals, manufacturing, to tenant improvements. We have extensive experience in design-build and design-assist projects as well as plan-and-spec. We have an excellent working relationship with many of Arizona’s largest General Contractors, as well as with several mechanical engineering/design firms. HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI Mechanical Contractors, Inc.Phoenix, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.