HVAC Service Technician - SIGN ON BONUS
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
· Perform preventive maintenance, installation, relocation, and repair of HVAC systems including but not limited to chillers (water cooled/air cooled), package units, split units, cooling towers, pumps, boilers, and water source heat pumps
· Inspect, test, repair and evaluate systems and identify areas for improvements
· Maintain accurate records of time and materials for each job
· Provide exceptional customer service
· Minimum 2 years of hands-on HVAC maintenance and repair experience
· Applicable certification or degree a plus
· Understanding of building systems and electrical schematics
· Practical knowledge of refrigerant handling
· Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills, attention to detail and unwavering commitment to quality
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Must be able to pass drug screen, physical exam, background check and clear driving record
This is a safety sensitive position.
· Competitive compensation
· Company provided vehicle, fuel, vehicle insurance and cell phone
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, potential for bonus, 401K plan with company match, PTO, and paid holidays
· $1000 signing bonus to be paid after 90 days of continuous employment and another $1000 after 180 days of continuous employment (applicable to new hires and re-hires that have not been employed by HACI for over a year)
Full-time position with great benefits. Email resume when applying to this job posting or visit our office to fill out an application (2108 W Shangri-La Rd Phoenix, AZ 85029 M-Th 6:30am - 3:30pm and Friday 6:30am - 12pm).
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation
HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI is a premier Mechanical Contracting firm in the Valley of the Sun, serving the state of Arizona from our Phoenix office. We are proud to say our annual volume of work has grown to over $75 million in the past five years. Today, HACI constructs a variety of jobs in both public and private sectors, from shell buildings, hospitals, manufacturing, to tenant improvements. We have extensive experience in design-build and design-assist projects as well as plan-and-spec. We have an excellent working relationship with many of Arizona’s largest General Contractors, as well as with several mechanical engineering/design firms. HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. is an equal opportunity employer HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. participates in E-Verify and requires appropriate hiring documentation HACI Mechanical Contractors Inc. maintains a drug-free environment and requires drug testing as a condition of employment
HACI Mechanical Contractors, Inc.Phoenix, AZ
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.