Client Services Agent / Customer Support Representative
We are HAAWK (http://haawk.com), a fast growing, VC-backed music startup specializing in rights management and monetization of UGC videos uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
In everything we do, we are committed to innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a number of business united engaged in recorded music, music publishing, and audiovisual rights management. We identify, monitor, police, collect, and distribute royalties earned from videos uploaded to YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram and making use of our client’s music and other copyrights.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Agent (aka Customer Support Representative) to support the daily artist onboarding and approval cycle. The Client Services Agent is responsible for being the face of the company to new artists that inquire and sign up for HAAWK’s self service rights management platform, Identifyy – http://identifyy.com . You confidently communicate the Identifyy value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot new client inquiries and issues. Internally, you listen to our clients (aka artists aka partners), escalate bugs, and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels. This role provides the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of rights management, as well as showcase your client support skills.
The ideal candidate has customer service experience utilizing ZenDesk, Desk.com, Intercom or a similar CRM, live chat, and support ticketing technology. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a dedicated work ethic and sharp mind.
This position affords the right candidate exposure to all aspects of customer support and many key players in the business space. The right candidate will have a passion for music and be hungry to learn and grow in the business of music.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the customer support queue, prioritizing inquiries based on client level and urgency
- Onboarding new partners (aka clients aka artists) to ensure they are set up for success
- Leveraging negotiation and persuasion skills to onboard partners to the platform, increase product adoption, and engage in troubleshooting onboarding, royalty data questions, and royalty payment inquires
- Deliver outstanding service to our partners (aka artists)
- Identify integration and tech issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Supporting various special projects and process improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate has:
- 1 year+ of experience at a start-up
- The ability to work independently without the desire or need for daily personal interaction
- Customer service mentality and ability to focus independently throughout an entire work day / work week
- Attention to detail and great organization skills
- The ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A team player mentality, and is comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with sales and/or account management (customer success) with B2C accounts
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment with time constraints and deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Associate’s and/or Bachelor’s degree in any field of study
Sound good? If so, hit the "Apply Now" button to get started on your journey. We look forward to hearing from you.
HAAWK, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.