We are seeking Work at Home Customer Service Professionals to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving customer concerns.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and articulate voice.
- Ability to work in virtual self-management/self- motivated environment.
- Home office that is noise & distraction free.
- Ability to provide superior customer service (via webcam possibly) while navigating multiple systems including the use of chat to ask and receive internal support.
- Excels working in a fast paced environment with evolving business needs.
- Prior customer service experience preferred but not required.
- No College Degree or High School Diploma required.
Important Facts: MUST HAVE THESE FOR CONSIDERATION
- Ability to complete 1 to 4 week certification course - 100% attendance is required.
- Must be available for training certification courses: Mon - Fri, 9AM - 1PM or 7PM - 11PM.
- Must have or be willing and able to obtain your own computer equipment.
- Must provide identification verification and legal ability to work in the United States.
- This opportunity is a 1099 Independent Contractor.
This Opportunity is open to all US residents EXCEPT those who reside in the following states/territories.
- New York
- Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and Other US Territories