Senior Electro/Mechanical Technician / Junior Engineer
H2Scan Corporation Valencia, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $59,000 to $65,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental
Position Title: Jr. Engineer (New College Graduate)
Location: H2Scan Corporation
27215 Turnberry Lane Unit A
Valencia, CA 91355
Hours: Mon.-Fri 8am-5pm.
H2Scan is a world leader in making sensors for Hydrogen detection and measurement. The company has licensed patented technology developed at Sandia National Labs and commercialized it into products ranging from handhelds units to large area and process monitors. All design and manufacturing is done in Valencia, CA. More information on the company can be found at www.h2scan.com. We are looking for a senior technician or junior engineer with knowledge and experience in mechanical/electrical assembly, test fixture assembly, system testing and technical writing.
- Assist with engineering and prototype assemblies.
- Document prototype assembly builds (photos and written descriptions of assembly steps)
- Construct test equipment and engineering fixtures.
- Includes electrical and mechanical assemblies
- Includes plumbing oil and gas fixtures
- Execute experiments for mechanical engineering team on prototype testing, flow rate effects, study basic kinetics, etc.
- Work with production/other disciplines during new products introduction and troubleshooting failure modes for existing products
- Maintain engineering lab – prototypes, facilities, test fixtures, etc.
- Hands-on experience with electro-mechanical hardware assembly and repair tools
- Experience with manufacturing and testing equipment
- Experience with manufacturing process flows and manufacturing procedures
- Ability to execute experiments and build prototypes from verbal instructions
- Effective communication and writing skills
- 5+ years experience and AAS equivalent degree / 0 - 2 years experience and BS degree
- 5+ years experience with electro-mechanical assembly
- Training in circuit board level electronics repairs (including soldering)
- Experience in writing technical (manufacturing or assembly) documents
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Send resume and contact information to: email@example.com.
H2scan is a manufacturer of hydrogen-specific gas sensors and systems for customers in the refining, chemical processing, semiconductor, metal processing, transportation and energy sectors as well as government and university research laboratories. Using non-consumable solid-state technology, H2scan produces world class sensors and systems for the reliable monitoring of hydrogen levels in process gas streams as well as the ambient in areas that utilize or store hydrogen. We also produce multiple generations of Hydrogen sensors for the monitoring of transformer safety and performance, ranging from OEM modules to complete systems for such monitoring.
ManufacturingView all jobs at H2Scan Corporation