Embedded Software Engineer
Expired: July 04, 2023 Applications are no longer accepted.
- The candidate conducts, analyzes and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and utilization of software on embedded systems.
- The candidate performs hands-on embedded software system development from lab to field application.
- The candidate will determine computing system requirements; analyzes system capabilities to resolve problems on program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques and controls.
- The candidate prepares operating instructions; designs and develops autonomous services, desktop applications, scripts, and utility programs.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and five (5)+ years of experience with embedded systems
- Proficient in high level programming languages like C/C++
- Experienced with real time operating systems like VxWorks
- Technical capability in embedded software engineering; knowledge in software architecture modeling and software development
- Experience in hands-on development of embedded software in a system integration lab (SIL) environment
- Must be able to obtain a full Secret Clearance; Interim Secret required prior to start
- Must be a current US Citizen
- Experience in programming languages like ADA
- Knowledge of Communication Buses (CAN (J1939), USB, Ethernet)
- Knowledge of Instrumentation Software (LabView, MATLAB), Scripting Tools and Microcontroller experience
- 401K matching
- Medical/dental/vision insurance with Employer Contribution to premiums
- Short term disability
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- 3 weeks (120 hours) PTO annually
- 11 paid holidays
- Education Reimbursement
- Work/life balance
- Travel opportunities
- Training and certifications
H2L SolutionsDallas, TX
TechnologyView All H2L Solutions Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.