Amazon Delivery Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
H2 Logistics LLC, an Amazon Delivery Service Partner is seeking hustlers who are self-motivated individuals that excel at problem-solving, are reliable, like to work independently and are good at using technology to join our high-performing team delivering packages out of the Amazon Delivery Station in Toledo, Ohio.
Delivery Associates drive Amazon-branded vehicles, delivering 200+ packages a day. They are responsible for loading and unloading vans, reviewing orders prior to delivery, ensuring the timely delivery of Amazon packages to predetermined customers on specific routes using apps on a phone and providing exceptional customer service to everyone they encounter on their shift.
Operations run 7 days a week and delivery associates work 4 days per week, 10 hours per day, with one of those days being a weekend day.
Learn more about us and what we provide our team at www.driveforh2logisticsllc.com.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Successfully handle and deliver packages on time
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Load and unload packages into van to be delivered
- Navigate a variety of routes throughout the delivery area
- Driving and working in varying weather conditions
- Utilize GPS to deliver packages to correct location
- Inspect delivery van equipment and supplies
- Maintain contact and work with supervisor to troubleshoot issues that arise
- Ability to function calmly and efficiently in a high-pressure, multi-tasking environment
- Operate scanner to record shipping and package information
- Allow no packages to be left behind by assisting other delivery associates when needed
- Be an advocate for H2 Logistics and Amazon by providing heroic customer service.
Compensation & Benefits
- Full-time position
- $17 + an hour
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance provided
- Uniforms provided
- Paid training
- Coaching to help you reach your potential
- Work 4 days, get 3 days off
- Performance bonus potential of up to $100 a week
- Free pair of slip-resistant footwear ($125 value)
- Overtime (time and a half) available
- Must be 21 years of age
- Able to get in and out of van and walk up and down stairs in all weather conditions
- Lift packages up to 50 lbs
- Eligible to work in United States
- Must have a valid state driver's license
- Must be able to work a 10-hour shift that runs from 9:30 am- 8:00 pm
- Pass drug screening
- Must be able to work one weekend day
H2 Logistics LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs or sexual orientation.
Powered by JazzHR
H2 Logistics LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at H2 Logistics LLC