Our E-commerce client is looking for a qualified candidate for the following position:
Project Manager/ Module Category Specialist
Duration: 9 months
*extensions and/or conversion possible
* Collect the count of each modules for each site type, with partnership of the Launch Team, Ops Design, and CCM
* Collect the proper location on where a module goes in each FC Type, and any other attributed needed
* Change all Module names to the new Module naming nomenclature
* Ensure all Modules have accurate information for Start Up to execute, and if defects are found, generate change and fix themselves.
* Ensure that all Modules are assigned to the right site type, archive the ones that are not being used, and verify that all of the Modules are correctly labels by site type in PLM.
* Support any other module database request that comes up during their deep dive that would help support this project, or cleaning/organizing of this database
Expert in Excel
MUST be detailed oriented
Strong Attention to Detail, and Bias for Action
Strong verbal communicator
Experience in complex database work
Experience with cost savings tracking
Be able to handle multiple request at once
1) 2-3 years (large) project management experience from end to end working with multiple groups
2) 2+ years’ experience cataloging large scope items in the past (expanding list or adding rigor detail to process)
3) At least 2 years of experience identifying requirements, setting standards, and providing technical expertise to discuss what needs to be built for a database (or similar relevant work experience)
Often times we hear that people feel like their resumes go into this void and they never get contacted. Come work with us and we'll help you get that foot in the door!