We are currently seeking an experienced Roadside Assistance Technician to join our team in our Greater Virginia / Maryland area.
We are an award-winning, Roadside Assistance provider that services members who are in need of a jump start, tire change, lockout service, battery installment, or fuel delivery within the Greater Rockville Maryland area.
This is a 1099 position. Technicians will operate their own vehicle.
• As a Roadside Assistance Technician, you will be assisting disabled motorists with tire changes, lockouts, fuel deliveries, jump starts, and battery installations.
Education and Experience:
• High School or GED equivalent required
• 1+ years of equivalent experience required
• ASE Certified or other Professional Automotive Training Preferred
Required Abilities and Skills:
• Previous roadside assistance experience.
• Previous customer service experience.
• General automotive knowledge as it pertains to jump starts, tire changes, lockouts, battery installation, and fuel deliveries.
• Must have an up to date knowledge with your smart phone’s operating system and capability as it pertains to GPS tracking, mapping, and communication.
• Ability to work independently and remotely.
• Must have the ability to keep personal records of accounts and invoices.
Driver Qualifications Driver qualifications are as follows:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver's license with a clean MVR.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screening.
• Must have a presentable vehicle that takes no less than 25 mpg.
• Must have a smartphone
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a commission based position. Various Commission Rates are offered for posting, mileage, off-duty services, medium and heavy-duty services, battery installs, emergency road service, in-house tasks, etc. We have an unlimited pay scale for mileage, as well as incentive packages based on your availability.
This is a very active on-call contract position. If chosen to come on board, you will have an opportunity to be partnered with a Company that has been consistently awarded for being in the top 1% of excellence among service providers within the nation for nearly a decade We are the highest paying road service Company in the industry.*
*Recipients of ACE Awards 2010-2017, ARS RH 2016, GERS Customer Service Excellence 2012-2016, ARS Customer Service Excellence 2010-2016, and many more!*