Clinical Supervisor LPC and LAC
H.E.A.R.T Counseling Center (HCC), a leading provider of addiction and trauma treatment services. HCC provides outpatient therapy to court mandated clients, first responders and voluntary clientele seeking counseling.
At HCC, we are committed to values of Healing, Empowerment, Acceptance, Respect and Transformation. We are seeking a dynamic and energetic clinical supervisor.
- Providing supervision, to include direct observation, and consultation to the Internship Program at H.E.A.R.T Counseling Center; in terms of training, clinical compliance, and professional development.
- Documenting all clinical supervision as required by OBH, state regulations and specific licensure or certification requirements.
- Planning and facilitating clinical training, case consultations, one on one clinical supervision up to 10 supervisees.
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations and accreditation standards.
- Maintaining a caseload as directed by the CEO.
- Additional responsibilities and opportunities as they become necessary and/or are assigned by management
- 2 years experience with court-mandated clientele preferred.
- Creativity and Professionalism a MUST!
- Minimum license/education required by the state
- Colorado: LPC and LAC and shall have sufficient knowledge of legal, ethical, and professional standards relevant to the patients being served, and shall have clinical experience and competence adequate to perform and direct the services provided by the supervisee.
AWESOME Opportunities - Our growing company excels based upon our staff and their creative ideas.
EXCELLENT Team - Our Team Members have diverse backgrounds, are supportive and creative. We share strong work ethics and value TRANSPARENT communication!
GREAT Support - We are committed to providing the training, information, and corporate support necessary to facilitate success!
Schedule: Monday through Friday flexible hours to meet the needs of clients and supervisees.
Competitive Pay and Bonus’!
Options for Health Insurance and IRA plans after probation period with company.
H.E.A.R.T Counseling Center, LLC
Why Work Here?
Bonus', Friendly Team Oriented Environment, Benefits