Key Experience or Attributes Required:
- Ability to obtain, coordinate and distribute information and authorizations needed to manage the design and construction process. Aviation facility experience desired, but not mandatory.
- Overall working knowledge of architectural, civil and other engineering systems elements
- Ability to establish collaborative relationships with project team members and stakeholders (owner, utility service providers, and government) involved in planning, design, construction, testing and turn-over of facility systems.
- Experience in establishing, implementing and maintaining efficient office and site administrative processes to ensure effective design consultant and construction contract administration and compliance with reporting procedures.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in the facility design and construction industry. BS in architecture, construction management or engineering field desirable.
- Experience in handling and organizing large quantities of project data.
- As part of a Program Management Team, provide administrative support to project managers, design managers and construction managers during design and construction for new construction, renovation, and expansion projects related to a new IAH Terminal Redevelopment Program (ITRP).
- Perform administrative processes for design and construction contracts including processing of design submittals, additional services requests, shop drawing submittals, change orders, record documents, etc.
- During the design process, collaborate with design consultants, contractors and project stakeholders; coordinate and track design review comments to closure on design submittal documentation; administer the request for information (technical query) process, document decisions and support close-out of action items and issues through the document management system.
- During construction, coordinate resolution of technical construction issues among the program management team, administer the program management team's review of contractor's submittals, and coordinate reports and documentation from site inspections and quality assurance reviews.
- Arrange, attend and document minutes of project meetings, as requested
H. J. Russell & Company (Russell) recruits, hires, develops and supports talented individuals dedicated to enhancing not only the Russell organization, but also the communities in which we all live, work and play. Our diverse team of professionals bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and innovation to the firm’s core business groups.
H. J. Russell & Company
Why Work Here?H.J. Russell & Company, founded over 60 years ago, is a vertically integrated service provider specializing in real estate development, construction, program management, and property management. We believe to effectively contribute and provide impactful service to our clients, we must take a holistic approach to any assignment. H. J. Russell & Company (Russell) recruits, hires, develops and supports talented individuals dedicated to enhancing not only the Russell organization, but also the communities in which we all live, work and play. Our diverse team of professionals bring a wealth of experience, knowledge and innovation to the firm’s core business groups.
Awesome CEO, great benefits, and 60+ years track record!