H Quest Vanguard Pittsburgh, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
H Quest Vanguard, Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support their administrative business functions and various projects. This is a great entry-level opportunity at an exciting, fast-paced start-up!
H Quest Vanguard, Inc. is a dynamic "deep tech" start-up company established in 2014 and based in Pittsburgh. We are developing clean and efficient processesto decarbonize the abundant natural gas and develop new, high-value uses as clean hydrogen, platform and specialty chemicals, and advanced carbon materials. We are looking for a hard-working, positive, upbeat person with outstanding time-management skills to support our fast-moving team of scientists and engineers. We are a small company and need someone who takes initiative, does what it takes to get the job done, and has an eagerness to learn and grow with the company.
What you will do:
- Provide guidance and training to other staff on office policies regarding facilities management, office standards, safety, security and access
- Serve as primary office liaison with vendors and property management personnel. Responsible for identifying and addressing all office and facilities-related issues. Maintain cleanliness of office with attention to common space.
- Manage office inventory system, procure supplies and coordinate purchases.
- Maintain secure and organized office records and files. Process company records and information with strict confidentiality.
- Meet and greet visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Monitor visitor access and maintain security.
- Answer and route phone calls. Accurately record and deliver messages. Respond to requests for information.
- Coordinate deliveries and shipments. Process and distribute mail. Coordinate express mail services.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, including onsite, offsite and online. Facilitate supply and catering requests. Help prepare agendas, displays, handouts, and other materials as required and requested.
- Provide administrative support, including travel arrangements, correspondence, presentations, bookkeeping, reports, proposals and distributing company-wide communication.
- Maintain master calendar for staff presence in/out of office.
- Assist with proposal development and tracking of reporting requirements.
What you will bring:
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Technical writing experience and familiarity with science, technology, engineering, library science, or design is a plus.
- Exceptionally detail-oriented, organized, motivated and flexible.
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and ethical standards.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player; capable of building strong internal and external relationships.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and resolve issues while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- Goal-based approach to working, high self-development ambitions
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and other database/financial software.
What you will have:
- Minimum of 1 year of administrative experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Background in design, technical writing, business, data science or STEM preferred.
- Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred education.
Powered by JazzHR
H Quest Vanguard
BusinessView all jobs at H Quest Vanguard