We are looking for a dispatch assistant/receptionist to join our growing team! This position is responsible for handling all aspects of tow truck drivers calling in on posted vehicle requests to deliver to our warehouses. You will coordinate with the auction houses and customers, as well as the drivers, to make sure vehicle is picked up promptly and correctly within a limited amount of time.
We are currently hiring position times as follows:
Full- time position: 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Part-time position: 9:00AM to 1:30 PM or 1:30 PM to 6:00 PM
**Please apply with your desired time slot**
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Dispatching vehicles using CentralDispatch system
- Following up on titles / keys
- Arranging payments to drivers
- Transferring calls to correct departments
- Confirming with warehouses that vehicles have been delivered
This position will require excellent attendance
Mandatory skills include:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions,
- Resolve problem in a timely manner,
- Prioritize and plan daily work tasks,
- Work under high paced pressure,
- Ability to maintain multi-line phone system,
- Organized, with strong attention to detail,
- Maintain clean and positive work environment.
This position will require excellent attendance.
Compensation will be based upon skill and experience.