Human Resources Generalist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hand & Stone Franchise Corporation is currently seeking a Human Resources Generalist. This position will act as a business partner to company operated spas and corporate employees.
About Hand & Stone:
Hand & Stone is the fastest-growing massage and facial franchise in the United States. Hand and Stone Franchise was launched in 2005 by founder John Marco, and the brand now boasts over 500 locations in the U.S. and Canada. We are the industry leader in providing quality, affordable membership-based massage and facial services.
Hand & Stone works hard to create a great culture for our corporate team and our system of franchises around the country. We value hard work, but we also recognize the humanity of each of our employees and do our best to meet our people where they are. We thrive on recognizing and rewarding our team for their accomplishments and continue to grow as a brand and regularly create new growth opportunities for our people as well.
Our Company Mission:
Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a brand built and supported by professionals passionately dedicated to providing superior massage and facial experiences at an affordable price. Hand & Stone Franchise Corp. is dedicated to helping driven and motivated entrepreneurs pursue a balanced lifestyle with our supportive and fulfilling franchise opportunities.
What We Offer:
- High growth opportunities in a thriving brand.
- Professional training, development, and continuing education opportunities.
- Employer contribution to health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) + match
- Free monthly massage or facial service
- Paid Time Off
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments. This may include safety training, anti-harassment training, professional licensure, and aptitude exams and certifications.
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the appropriate staff.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- PHR, SPHR and/or SHRM-CP a plus.
Hand & Stone Franchise Corp. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
H & S Spa Management LLC
Get fresh Corporate HR Generalist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.