H&H Machining Center, Inc.is an AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Certified, State-of-the-art supplier to Medical, Dental, Orthopedic and Aerospace Industries. We are a growing company equipped with the latest manufacturing technology, looking for or an experienced Quality Control Inspector.
H&H offers an excellent working environment, opportunity to grow, TOP WAGESand competitive benefits including Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, Sick Leave, Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays.
Only those with experience shall apply for this position.
- Review and approve specifications and traveler documentation for completeness, accuracy and quality objectives
- First Article Inspection per AS9102, set up inspection tools for production
- In Process and final Dimensional Inspection of Mechanical components for standard tolerance as well as Geometric Dimension and Tolerance, utilizing conventional inspection methods, i.e., Surface plate, Sine Plates, height Gauges, Micrometers, Bore Gages, Profilometer, Optical Comparator, CMM, et
- Incoming inspection and documentation of raw materials, outside process, and finished goods.
- Documentation of none conforming product (CAPA)
- Report inspection and test data (metrics)
- Monitor production in-process to ensure that they meet standards
- Coordinate and provide calibration and records of all test and measuring equipment
- Support Quality Management System policies and procedure documentation, compliance with company and industry standards.
- Initiate and lead to continuous improvement and lean manufacturing principals-opportunities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Experience:
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with a team
- Ability to change and manage priorities quickly
- Computer Skills
- Document Control
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Proactive, self-motivated and committed to a team approach
- Strong communications and technical skills
- Experience with AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015 or similar Quality Management Systems
- Experience with GD&T
- Experience with metrology tools and gauges
- Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Visit us at www.hhmachining.com
*Se Habla español*
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."