- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Directs financial activities and oversees aspects of H+K International financial statements, annual audits, inventory accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable functions, freight accounting, and internal controls. They will also have strong financial reporting and presentation skills. The US controller will be responsible for oversight of all day-to-day finance operations and supervise a team with functional responsibilities for accounting.
- Ensures the monthly financial packages for US Operations are prepared accurately and issued within an agreed timeframe.
- Completes a full review of the financial packages each month to ensure they are accurately stated.
- Predates a summary of areas within the financials that should be highlighted and reviews with Senior Leadership team.
- Prepares a checklist of all standard reconciliations and ensures that it is completed in the appropriate time frame.
- Focuses on reviewing the financials in the area of ‘Sales & Margins’. Ensures that the detailed report of sales & margins by category is reviewed and appropriate follow-up action is completed.
- Responsible for the annual audit. Ensures the US year-end audit is completed within the agreed timescale.
- Responsible for the accuracy of inventory accounting throughout the year
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable function
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable function
- Responsible for driving operational cost improvements throughout the US business.
- Ensures the top twenty-five vendor’s accounts are reconciled monthly and all vendor accounts are reconciled quarterly.
- Oversees freight accounting.
- Responsible for delivering recommendations for cost reductions.
- Responsible for all aspects of internal controls.
- Responsible for annual budget process and updating of latest outlooks.
- Responsible for daily management of cash.
- Work with Production Materials department to ensure accurate costing of products.
- Performs other work-related duties as required
Bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or Finance required, CPA required. At least 5 years of experience managing accounting departments, this person should have experience implementing change and improvements and demonstrated ability to exercise authority in an assertive and effective manner.
2200 SKYLINE DRDallas, TX
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Financial Controller Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.