Receptionist Customer Service
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Joining H&R Block as a seasonal Receptionist means you’ll relentlessly focus on how to wow clients now, and in the future. You’ll need the ability to work a flexible schedule in multiple, fast-paced locations during the tax season from January to April.
What you’ll do...
You’ll be an integral part of showcasing our passion and pride and delivering on our purpose—to provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
If the typical year-round 9-5 isn’t for you, this seasonal position provides the freedom, flexibility, and extra earnings you’ll need to embrace what makes your life uniquely
yours. After successfully working this tax season, you may find that you want to apply to . return for subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement.
Day to day, you’ll...
• Answer phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
• Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
• Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
• Handle clients as they exit ensuring all current and future needs are met
• Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
• Other duties as assigned
What you will bring to the team...
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
It would be even better if you also had...
• Sales and/or marketing experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Point of sale experience
• Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
AddressDripping Springs, TX
Get fresh Seasonal Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.