Customer Service Specialist
Provide exceptional customer service primarily through phone, email and chat communication to inbound callers and customers. This will include receiving and resolving a comprehensive variety of customer requests and inquiries. Handle moderately complex internal and external customer inquiries and concerns via phone, email and chat. Serve as liaison between clients and management, support groups and the business unit. Use Contact Center software programs and computer systems to resolve and track client issues. Closely adhere to a call-handling schedule. Participate in outbound calling projects as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist customers in opening deposit and loan accounts through a variety of channels such as telephone, Internet and US mail.
- Provide customer service and maintenance on exiting accounts.
- Know, understand and apply bank policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate a high level of courtesy and efficiency with customers.
- Recognize and act on referral opportunities with customers.
- Help reconcile branch settlement differences.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner .
- These skills are acquired through the completion of High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 - 3 years experience in bank customer service role.
- Knowledge of retail banking products, operations, and laws.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Corporate Job Categories:
Customer Service Support/Call Center
One H&R Block Way
About H&R Block... :
H&R Block's purpose is simple: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to have approximately 12,000 offices throughout the United States and around the world.
We are a people company first and a tax company second. People who join H&R Block say it feels like being part of something bigger. A place with an amazing and storied history, but with a strong and urgent focus on the future. Maybe it's how determined, forward thinking and innovative we are, or how accessible our leadership is. We believe it's all those things, and much more.