- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Note: This seasonal, recurring position starts in January and typically runs through the end of tax season – typically April 15th.
A local, family owned franchise of H&R Block tax offices seeks to hire the role of Client Service Professionals for seasonal and recurring employment. The CSP role is essentially the Receptionist. The Client Service Professional’s duties include many things including answering phones, greeting clients, handling paperwork signatures, scheduling, filing, and more. The ideal applicant has demonstrated prior experience in the receptionist / administrative field and is friendly, reliable, detail orientated, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
As a Client Service Professional at H&R Block you will:
• Answer phones and greet clients in a personalized, friendly, and inviting manner
• Match clients with the best-suited tax professional for their needs
• Schedule clients how they would like to be scheduled
• Maintain office cleanliness and organization of resources with team members
• Other duties as assigned
Things we look for in a Client Service Professional at H&R Block:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in a customer service environment
Ideal candidates would have:
• Sales and/or marketing experience
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Point of sale experience
• Knowledge and experience with a Windows based computer system
All customers required to wear a mask. Covid-19 vaccination requirement for H&R Block staff.
*This office is an independently owned and operated franchise office operating under an agreement with H&R Block. Franchisees make their own hiring decisions and any questions regarding employment at this office should be made directly to the franchisee.
With thousands of tax offices nationwide, we offer plenty of opportunities for freedom, flexibility and extra earnings you may not find in a typical 9 to 5.
H&R BlockWhy Work Here?
Careers take shape working at H&R Block
When you join our team, you'll add to the momentum of a forward-thinking company - one that defined an industry and is now leading its transformation. With thousands of tax offices nationwide, we offer plenty of opportunities for freedom, flexibility and extra earnings you may not find in a typical 9 to 5.