Belvidere Sand & Gravel, a partner of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for the ideal Aggregate Technician! An Aggregate Technician performs laboratory tests to determine physical characteristics or composition of solid materials for such purposes as quality control, process control, or product development.
H&K provides complete heavy civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety, speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of vertically integrated companies that has been growing and prospering for 50 years.
Essential Abilities, Duties, and Responsibilities:
· Sets up, calibrates and operates laboratory equipment and instruments such as fine and coarse aggregate shakers, ovens, washers, balance scales and other equipment.
· Collect and test samples of quarried products to verify conformity to specifications.
· Tests include but are not limited to sieve analysis, wash test, crush count and unit weight.
· Records test results on standardized forms and writes test reports describing procedures used.
· Cleans laboratory equipment. Calibrates laboratory instruments.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc. At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K’s strength and success is directly related to our employees and the talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!