- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As the company’s Certified Pharmacy Technician, you will play a key role in driving results in a medication therapy management program. This role is ideal for someone who wants to contribute to an innovative program working with pharmacists and members with complex medical conditions to improve medication and health outcomes. Experience in medication therapy management or member and provider outreach, preferably in a managed care context, is required. This is an office-based position in the Phoenix, AZ metropolitan area.
- Assist the pharmacist with daily tasks
- Assist with preparation and distribution of comprehensive medication reviews (CMRs) and other medication interventions
- Compare medication lists and accurately reconcile medications
- Send out pharmacy and medical provider communications via phone or fax
- Assist pharmacist with medication interventions
- Call pharmacies to verify prescription information and readiness to ensure member access and adherence
- Assist with member access to medications consistent with specific medication and prescription benefits
- Work collaboratively with health care managers to assist with improving access and outcomes to medications.
- Maintain pharmacy technician certification
- Other administrative tasks to drive health outcomes
- Certification as Pharmacy Technician by state board of pharmacy.
- Knowledge of medication therapy management.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with co-workers, medical practices, and others.
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401K Plan
- PTO, Sick Days
- Competitive Compensation
- Laptop, Phone Allowance (if applicable details will be listed on job)
- Internal Growth Opportunities
H&H Recruiting Services, LLC
Get fresh Certified Pharmacy Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.