H&H Enterprises Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Press Operator is responsible for producing all offset press projects in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures. Will coordinates workload schedule to meet customer time frame requirements while achieving optimum productivity. Perform daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on equipment to ensure optimum output. This position is responsible for the performance of manual and machine tasks in the set-up, maintenance, and operation of offset machines to accurately produce product to exacting specifications.
Experience with either KBA Rapida, Heidelberg large format sheet-fed presses and able to technically troubleshoot the presses a plus.
Experience with UV Ink, and Sheet-Fed presses a plus.
Current Presses in Use: Heidelberg 6 color: UV 74, Heidelberg 5: XL75 UV, Mitsubishi/Ryobi 54: UV Press.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This individual will be responsible for setting up and running large format sheet-fed presses.
- Ensures all press equipment is functioning properly and with guidelines.
- Monitors equipment to ensure proper ink water balance.
- Troubleshoots and completes minor equipment repairs.
- Establish color quality and ensures consitency thoughout the process.
- Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position, and department.
- Similar related duties as assigned.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently or on a team.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized - strong attention to detail and follow-up.
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-5 years’ experience.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent;
- You must pass required assessments for attention to detail, math, dexterity to qualify and color vision for this job.
- Opportunity for promotion
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid Holidays
www.visstun.com www.digispec.com www.doyoupop.com
H&H Enterprises is a privately owned manufacturer of quality food packaging and promotional products, specializing in custom-imprinted paper/plastic cups and containers, mousepads and counter mats.
6355 Sunset Corporate DriveLas Vegas, NV
ManufacturingView all jobs at H&H Enterprises