Physical Therapist Outpatient
- $50 to $60 Hourly
- Are you tired of all the treatment mills where success is measured by the number of patients you can squeeze into your day?
- Is your passion for delivering excellent patient care being crushed by your manager’s demands for quantity over quality?
- Are you looking for a supportive work environment where patient care is the number one priority?
If you answered yes to all of the above, come join our team!
About the Position
H&D Physical Therapy is looking for a part-time physical therapist to join our Park Slope clinical team. This unique opportunity will allow you to join us in our mission to bring quality patient centered care into Brooklyn and to be a first point of contact for helping diagnose and treat musculoskeletal issues in the community.
Hours: 2-3 evenings per week and/or weekends
- Evaluate and treat patients with 45-min, one-on-one treatments
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on individual needs of the patient and their goals
- Educate patient on anatomy, physiology, pathology, and prognosis
- Continually progress patients in their treatment plans toward patient/therapist goals
- Complete required clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain a clean and professional work environment
Our Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone who…
- is inspired to advance the field of physical therapy into being the musculoskeletal primary care provider to all
- values education, personal growth, and is dedicated to lifelong learning
- is passionate about health, wellness and injury prevention
- has exceptional communication and clinical skills
- has the confidence to treat independently, but is also a team player in the clinic
- New York State License (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in outpatient Orthopedics (Required)
H&D Physical Therapy
146 5th AvenueNew York, NY
Get fresh Physical Therapist Outpatient jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.