GMS is the leading North American distributor of gypsum wallboard, acoustical ceiling products and other specialty building materials. Founded in 1971, GMS now operates a network of more than 200 distribution centers nationwide. For more information about GMS, visit www.gms.com or any one of our subsidiary company websites.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the driver in loading, locating job sites, backing up safely, preparing and restoring the job site, stocking materials on the job site
- Prepare the truck for the following day and maintaining the truck and the equipment
- Safely unload product and deliver to an assigned area as directed by the customer
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately
- Must be in good physical condition and able to lift 80-100 lbs regularly with a crew member
- Must pass a drug screen
- Valid driver's license a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Insurance
- 401k Program
- Paid holidays & vacation days
Launch your career with a national building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer