Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gymreapers is the fastest growing fitness equipment company in the United States. Ranked 521 on the Inc 5000, Gymreapers provides premium fitness equipment and apparel directly to our customers via our website.
Gymreapers is looking to add an exceptional Customer Service Representative to our growing team. Headquartered in Boise, Idaho - Gymreapers is the fastest growing premium fitness equipment company in the United States. We sell apparel, equipment and training supports through our online store directly to our customers. A successful Customer Service Representative should have basic knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through work experience or education, such as:
- Phenomenal verbal and written communication
- Digital literacy, such as Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, using multiple software applications simultaneously, strong general computer skills, and high comfort level in intranet/internet navigation
- Problem-solving and basic math skills
- Ability to effectively help people through different order problems and general inquiries, while maintaining professionalism and compassion.
Customer Service Representative field customer inquiries by finding innovative ways to respond to varying questions, issues, and concerns.
- Connect with customers via phone/email/chat/and or social media to resolve their questions or concerns
- Calmly attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalate interactions when necessary and appropriate
- Respond to requests for assistance and/or possible processing payments
- Track all call-related information for auditing and reporting purposes
- Provide feedback on-call issues
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Education: No specific education is required.
Completion of high school education/GED, degree, and/or industry certification(s) will help support your success in this position.
Experience: No specific experience is required.
However, prior work history in contact/call center, customer service, and/or fitness environment will help support your success in this position.
GymreapersWhy Work Here?
Gymreapers is a fun fast paced direct to consumer brand selling premium fitness equipment and apparel.
BusinessView all jobs at Gymreapers