Sales Representative *Signing Bonus*
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE JOB | Guy Roofing Sales Representatives are professional, friendly, and personable. This position requires daily interface with potential and current customers, so an upbeat nature and excellent communication skills are essential. As an integral part of our Residential Team, the right candidate will strike a balance between efficiently communicating solutions to customers while also being empathetic following catastrophic storms, natural disasters, or other severe weather-related roofing emergencies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: As a Sales Representative, you will:
- Educate homeowners on Guy Roofing’s services, quality of work, and experience level.
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers in affected areas (NOTE: Travel may be required)
- Take ownership of sales opportunities, nurture leads, and overall create a larger reach through networking, referrals, and creating connections.
- Deliver in-home presentations and customized proposals to homeowners.
- Achieve (and exceed!) monthly sales goals.
- Entry level position; No experience Required
- Company vehicle, I-phone and I-pad provided
- Paid Training from our very own GUY UNIVERSITY
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- Casual Business Attire
- Company stability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Basic Life, AD&D, Voluntary Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs + more options (applicable after 90 days of employment)
- *Signing Bonus* Receive $500 when 4 weeks of training is complete
- Good communications skills and professional presentation.
- Problem solving approach to daily duties.
- Able to organize, plan, and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
Guy RoofingWhy Work Here?
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, great benefits and company stability.
Guy Roofing is among the largest and fastest-growing roofing companies nationwide. Founded in 1970, we have over 50 years of experience in the roofing industry, and remain a family-owned-and-operated corporation to date. To learn more about Guy Roofing, check out our website.