Residential Sales Rep - Storm Division **Potential to Make 100k**
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE JOB | Guy Roofing Sales Representatives are professional, friendly, and personable. This position requires daily interface with potential and current customers, so an upbeat nature and excellent communication skills are essential. As an integral part of our Storm Division, the right candidate will strike a balance between efficiently communicating solutions to customers while also being empathetic following catastrophic storms, natural disasters, or other severe weather-related roofing emergencies.
- Travel to different storm affected areas and neighborhoods going from door to door to meet prospects and customers.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales goals.
- Build and maintain relationships with new customers
- Manage accounts and customer base. Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company.
- Create leads for repair and service work through referrals, leads, account management and networking.
- Respond to telephone and electronic communications.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Entry level position; No experience Required
- Company Vehicle as needed, I-Pad, I-Phone, and Gas Card
- Paid Training
- Competitive compensation
- Company stability
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Basic Life, AD&D, Voluntary Insurance, Employee Assistance Programs + more options (applicable after 90 days of employment)
- 401K With Match offered after 6 months of employment
- *Signing Bonus* Receive $500 when 4 weeks of training is complete
- Good communications skills and professional presentation
- Problem solving approach to daily duties
- Able to organize, plan, and coordinate multiple tasks
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance
Guy RoofingWhy Work Here?
Our employees enjoy competitive compensation, great benefits and company stability.
Guy Roofing is among the largest and fastest-growing roofing companies nationwide. Founded in 1970, we have over 50 years of experience in the roofing industry, and remain a family-owned-and-operated corporation to date. To learn more about Guy Roofing, check out our website.