Experienced commercial construction company is accepting resumes for the position of
Commercial Construction Superintendent.
· 10-15 Years of experience as a Commercial Construction Superintendent.
· Supervision of multiple projects in the $10 million range.
· Supervision experience with elevated deck concrete structures.
· Experience with Pile Foundation.
· Coordinate work assignments, setting priorities and directing work of subordinates.
· Interpret building plans, regulations and codes of practice in order to direct the
progress of work and monitor compliance with construction documents by all
· Obtain and arrange supplies of material and equipment necessary for project.
· Assist in estimating and planning of projects.
· Consult with building professionals, local councils, architects, and clients.
· Direct work of subcontractors.
· Work with Project Managers to evaluate reasonableness of budget, make
adjustments, and ensure costs are kept within budget or can justify budget overrun
with detailed records to support.
· Identify and report to management any project needs, problems, etc., observed at
construction site, including preparation of daily reports and maintenance of daily
· Ensure proper labor relations and conditions of employment are maintained.
· Maintain accurate and contemporaneous record of hours worked and track time for
· Plan, schedule and conduct weekly safety meetings.
· Prepare and submit reports to management relative to safety meetings and OSHA
· Promptly report injuries and employee terminations or changes to management.
· Physically work with crew, as necessary, and perform any task as assigned or
deemed necessary by management.
· Work at great heights or outdoors in all weather conditions.
· Be prepared with information and knowledge to deal with exposure to harmful
materials or chemicals, fumes, odors, loud noise, or construction equipment and
direct subordinates appropriately.
Competitive Salary and Benefits:
Includes medical insurance, 401(k), vehicle allowance, paid vacation and holidays. Drug
screen and physical required.
Guy Hopkins Construction places the safety of its employees as paramount to all other workplace initiatives. The Company’s long-standing solid reputation is a result of operating practices which place both integrity and quality as fundamental to all activities.