Social Media Manager BF
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
Job Title: Social Media Manager
Department: Creative Marketing
Reports To: Director, Creative Marketing
Position Classification: Exempt/Fulltime
Annual Salary Range: $75,000 - $90,000
Location: El Segundo, CA (Remote w/exception of designated days in-office)
Who We Are: Body Firm is a team of creators, inventors, and innovators with more than 30 years of product development, branding and marketing success with names you know and trust, delivering beauty you can believe in. We are all about supercharging start-ups and scaling brands and drive and take pride in every stage of development from idea to inception to omni-channel roll out.
Our mission—to change how you look, feel and live—is more than a purpose, it’s our call to action.
To match the rapid growth and launch of several amazing new products, we are seeking a Social Media Manager to join our Creative Marketing team. This is an exciting new role for an individual with a passion for social media and Influencer marketing on both the organic and paid social channels on our main platforms, including but not limited to Facebook/IG and TikTok.
The ideal candidate is creative, forward-thinking, resourceful and possesses strong project management, communication, and cross team collaboration skills. As a Social Media Manager, you will develop original content, and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. If you are energized by the prospect of making a big impact on a successful skincare and oral health brand, please apply now!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: The Social Media Manager will be responsible in creating innovative and engaging social media campaigns. content strategy and production, calendar development, project management. and preparing content to launch on various channels and platforms.
- Independently design, develop, create and implement each brand’s social media strategy
- Lead social media strategy and serve as day-to-day social media account manager and executor of social media campaigns, including, and not limited to social media strategy, community management, activations, content creation (visual and copywriting), editorial calendars, partnerships, influencer.
activations, and supporting events with live social coverage.
- Research target audience preferences to discover current trends/tools; find reference examples for mood boards.
- Research and exercise discretion to find the tight Influencers, Creators, and Bloggers for each brand, create the creative brief, and project manage the Influencers, Creators, and Bloggers through completion of tasks.
- Establish relation, relationships, negotiate agreements, engage with and manage Influencers, Creators and Bloggers
- Developing and write on-brand copy for each post/ad
- Design posts and analyze target audience and determine optimal time for scheduling posts based on target audience and its preferences and independently manage day-to-day scheduling and publishing
- Analyze communicate and report to leadership on content performance using our KPIs
- Analyze team insights and engage in independent creative thinking to test, iterate and optimize social media content.
- Engage with audiences and facilitate community manage on all social media channels
- Stay up to date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Determine and suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions using data and competitive research
- Prepare assets to be processed through internal brand and legal reviews, and final delivery (text, image, video) and upload them to appropriate folders and drives
- Manage workflow systems within the department, organizing projects, and content management and curation of content to assist other channels
- Create content calendars from scratch for review and approval
- Coordinate gifting to Influencers and other third parties (product selection, ordering and shipment)
- 3-5 yrs experience in social media marketing, and proficient in using social media management programs Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube
- Experience with executing organic social media campaigns from upper funnel awareness campaigns to performance marketing campaigns focused on conversion
- Effective Storyteller
- BS degree in Marketing, Media, Communications or a relevant field
- Passionate about beauty and skincare
- Excellent written, and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project and content management skills (Wrike project management tool knowledge is a plus!)
- Experience working across social campaigns in entertainment or TV
- Strong copywriting skills
- Precision and attention to detail
- Strong multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Environmental, Psychological and Physiological Requirements:
- Currently on a hybrid weekly work schedule. During office days, work will be performed inside a multi-story office building with elevators and stairs.
- The person must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery and conference rooms.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a copy machine, printer and calculator
- Frequently communicates with employees who have inquiries
- Ability to learn technical material and apply the knowledge to their work
The Body Firm, LLC provides competitive salaries and benefits. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Guthy-Renker Ventures LLCEl Segundo, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.