- Posted: over a month ago
Gustave A. Larson Company is the Midwest, Plains, and Mountain States leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts, and supplies. Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude. The primary goal of the position is to ensure excellent customer service, manage all day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with the branch, and directs the work of all Counter Sales Representatives, Administrative, Warehouse Attendants, and Driver Personnel. Further, the successful individual will provide assistance to ensure appropriate coverage and a high level of customer satisfaction in each area of business is realized. The Store Manager reports directly to the Field Operations Manager.
- Manage day-to-day administrative duties with professionalism and accuracy. Represent positively, the Larson Company through the implementation of compliance guidelines and Company policies to present and prospective customers.
- Identify personnel needs, reviews resumes, conducts interviews, follows recruitment and selection criteria for hiring personnel. Collaborates with the Human Resources Department to ensure consistency and support for affirmative action goals are attained.
- Assists in training and development of Counter Sales Representatives and Warehouse personnel in the education of processes, policies, and procedures of the Larson Company.
- Engages in informal quarterly and formal annual performance evaluations to help direct reports meet career/job aspirations. Effectively coach and encourage branch personnel to obtain career aspirations with the Larson Company.
- Communicate appropriate marketing programs to staff and execute effectively. Collaborates with sales management regarding market conditions of local competitors, industry trends and customer preferences.
- Develop and organize instructional meetings and training sessions for internal and external customers to enhance educational growth for outside sales personnel.
- Responsible for all communications affiliated to his/her branch location. Maintain accurate and thorough records; respond promptly to all information requests.
- Attend trade meetings as recommended by sales management.
- Establish and promote excellent customer service. Effectively work with Company executive management and department leaders in achieving sales goals and objectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative, customer-focused professional. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and provides accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, demonstrated time-management and strong organizational skills.
- Able to analyze and interpret professional journals, legal reports, state and federal regulations. Individual must possess research, analysis and evaluation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of individuals. Basic math skills required, and able to perform and learn the requirements of the position within the assigned training period.
- Effective Team Player, ability to lead, demonstrates confidentiality and takes initiative.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments to staff personnel.
- Responsible for comprising scheduling rotation amongst qualified individuals within the branch for evening and weekend response coverage to customer emergency needs.
- Commitment to maintaining a positive attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a quick thinker.
The ideal candidate will possess a Bachelor’s degree and four to ten years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Good command of Microsoft Office applications.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Individual must be able to meet mobility requirements which include walking, standing, reaching, leaning forward, bending, climbing, and able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Must be skilled in verbal and written communication and have sufficient education to read, write, speak and understand English. Required to accept and follow all safety rules and policies, including the use of all mandated safety protective equipment. Individual must agree to take a pre-employment drug test; background and reference check and comply with all Company policies and procedures.
Gustave A Larson Company
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?