Refrigeration Territory Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Gustave A. Larson Company is the Midwest, Plains, and Mountain States leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts, and supplies. Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude. The primary goal of the position is to ensure excellent customer service, proactively increase sales and profits utilizing a local market team approach and serving as an integral member with Account Managers, Support Staff, and Store Managers to satisfy customer business needs.
- Conduct outbound calls to customer base to mine existing data for untapped opportunities, explore markets and customers for new opportunities, develop customer relationships, uncover customer pain points, and generate organic profitable revenue growth with a mature customer base.
- Manage inside accounts through maintenance, growth and acquisition to ensure we provide the level of service they require.
- Enlist active participation efforts with the Support Staff, and Store Managers to ensure effective coverage and communication with internal and external customers.
- Formulate customer job quotes, expedite customer orders, receive and submit orders via telephone, prepare submittals for customers in a timely manner. Work collaboratively to resolve problems with customers, provide assistance with technical issues, and maintain detailed record of sales, service and quotes.
- Elevate professional growth and development through continued education through programs in alignment with the industry.
- Attend vendor sponsored product and technical training classes when appropriate and approved by the Customer Experience Manager, Segment Business Leader, or Store Manager.
- Evaluate assigned aging accounts using the EDA tool in order to proactively discuss delinquencies with customers. Also, reduce payment delinquency on assigned accounts and communicate with the Credit Department as appropriate.
- Commitment to excellent customer service. Possess a sales vision and is customer driven. Understands the business needs of customers and further, the consumer.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative, customer-focused professional. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and provides accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, demonstrated time-management and strong organizational skills.
- Solutions oriented. Serves as a consultant and is driven to exceed sales goals and objective in all product areas.
- Individual must possess research, analysis and evaluation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective Team Player, ability to lead, demonstrates confidentiality, and takes initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business, Marketing, or Economics ideal for this position).
- Sales experience a plus.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, specifically EXCEL).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Enthusiasm, initiative, creativity, leadership, teamwork and confidentiality are important attributes to posses for the position. This job description describes the general knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, as it currently exists. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gustave A Larson Company
BusinessView all jobs at Gustave A Larson Company