- Posted: over a month ago
- Provide great customer service relationships, both internal and external, by building effective relationships with sales, store personnel, and segment teams.
- Identify and understand customer needs and expectations to provide proper support with current (or new) product offerings and programs.
- Lead inventory planning strategy through historical sales activity as well as new sales projections, through collaboration with field sales team, product managers, and store managers.
- Work with Sales and Product Management to implement inventory forecast for events – seasonal buys, inventory promotions, and projects.
- Analyze and track Company existing inventory investments to provide recommendations to help maximize results towards company goals.
- Successfully manage inventory through the product life cycle to minimize slow moving and obsolete material to maintain a healthy inventory balance.
- Train respective store managers to ensure consistent and proper use of branch dashboards within the Supply Chain Analytics (Visibility) Business Intelligence Tool.
- Evaluate competitive pricing from suppliers.
Working for the Inventory Supervisor, the individual will support the Inventory Management Department in the procurement of primary product lines in accordance with established and approved departmental and Company procedures. The individual will also serve as a partner between the Inventory Management Department and Sales/Marketing team to help maximize achievement towards Company Goals.
- Place daily replenishment orders for stock as well as special and direct ship orders for customer requirements. Manage order adjustments as necessary to ensure transaction accuracy.
- Manage open purchase order reporting to understand expected receipt dates, past due order follow ups, and expedite orders as needed to prevent stock outs.
- Coordinate with Suppliers and Larson logistics team for purchase order will call pickups.
- Assist with the settlement of claims with Suppliers for shipment errors.
Gustave A. Larson Company is the Midwest, Plains, and Mountain States leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts, and supplies. Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude.
- Commitment to excellent service.
- Demonstrates exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail is required to be successful in the position.
- Enthusiastic, effective Team Player, creative and takes initiative.
- Teamwork, leadership and confidentiality attributes are essential.
This job description describes the general knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, as it currently exists. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Enthusiasm, initiative, creativity, leadership, teamwork and confidentiality are important attributes for this individual. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gustave A Larson Company
BusinessView all jobs at Gustave A Larson Company