- Posted: over a month ago
Gustave A. Larson Company is the Midwest, Plains, and Mountain States leading wholesale distributor of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVACR) equipment, parts, and supplies. Our business philosophy is to focus on serving the needs of our customers, with a value-added, professional and enthusiastic attitude. This individual must have the ability to self motivate, travel a specific geographic area, manage multiple priorities, while remaining goal-oriented and results driven.
- Generate new business, penetrate existing business, and maintain business relationships with clients and customers in a defined territory through aggressive customer strategies by identifying, qualifying, and closing new sales leads.
- Responsible for all aspects of customer and sales force support for Commercial products as well as new product selection and launch support. Build relationships with the usage of commercial product and application experience by understanding market and HVAC trends.
- Partner with Marketing to develop collateral material aimed at increasing Commercial product sales and create new and innovative tools aimed at gaining market share. Assist in annual strategic market planning, develop and communicate annual goals and sales forecasts that are specific, measurable, attainable and results-oriented.
- Execute customer contact and relationship growth, presentation, order processing, communication management, documentation and reporting. Work with the sales support teams to develop quotes and proposals.
- Cultivate customer relationships with Account Managers on design build, replacement, plan and spec contractors. Capitalize on resources available through the Larson Company and suppliers to maximize potential of prospective customers.
- Elevate professional growth and development in continued education industry programs.
- Represent Commercial Segment and Company at vendor sponsored product and technical training classes.
- Commitment to excellent customer service. Understand the Commercial Business model. Collaborate with Engineers, Architects, Contractors, Project Managers, Property Facility and Management companies, and Developers.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, creative, customer-focused professional. Thrives in a fast-paced environment and provides accuracy and timeliness.
- Able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, demonstrated time-management and strong organizational skills.
- Possess research, analysis and evaluation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills which can easily translated into exceptional presentations and training sessions for both internal and external customers.
- Effective Team Player, demonstrates confidentiality, and takes initiative, while taking a consultative sales approach.
- Bachelor’s degree or Technical degree or Certification.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Commercial systems, suppliers, manufacturers, and competitors.
- Demonstrated ability to train others in the selling principles of Commercial products and solutions.
- Ability to develop collateral material to support Commercial product line.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office applications, specifically EXCEL).
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Enthusiasm, initiative, creativity, leadership, teamwork and confidentiality are important attributes to posses for the position. This job description describes the general knowledge, skills, and abilities required to successfully perform the essential functions of the position, as it currently exists. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gustave A Larson Company
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Gustave A Larson Company