Gurstel Law Firm P C Scottsdale, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gurstel Law Firm (hereinafter “the Firm”) is multi-state litigation law firm representing creditors in all aspects of legal collection process. The Firm is headquartered in Golden Valley, Minnesota with offices in Arizona, California, Iowa, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
JOB TITLE- AFFIDAVITS SPECIALIST
The Centralization Department within Gurstel Law Firm. P.C. is a Department of four separate team; Judgment Entry, Mail Entry, Frauds & Disputes and Affidavits. The team consists of specific employees that specialize in each of their individual tasks. These sections have been identified as having similar job functions across all of the Firm’s states and therefore, identified to be housed within a specific team for consistency, both with regulatory concerns and client directives.
JOB SUMMARY As a Affidavit Specialist, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
PRIMARY JOB FUNICTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handling of all of Firm’s Affidavit Requests in accordance with all applicable policies, procedures and client directives.
- Review of applicable files to ensure accuracy of information for drafting of an affidavit request.
- Draft and compile applicable affidavits, with fine attention to detail to ensure accuracy of all data;
- Order applicable affidavits in accordance with client requests and directives.
- Uploading correspondence and applicable information to clients via client portal, e-mail, etc.
- Pull work queues to promptly review all pending claims for next steps.
- Work with Attorneys to ensure proper approval of applicable affidavits.
- Promptly Log executed affidavits that are received from clients.
- Follow-up, as necessary, with clients for prompt return of affidavits.
- Perform general clerical duties including data entry, scanning, photocopying, collating, and faxing.
- Work with Attorneys and Clients to properly handle affidavits requests.
- All other duties as assigned.
Position might have the availability to work remotely with some office time, depending upon Manager/Director/Human Resources approval.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Responsible individual who is able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Legal field certificate/2-yr degree (experience may be substituted for education),
- Background in Retail Claims and Creditors’ Rights Laws preferred
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. Organizational.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with basic office hardware such as scanners, fax machine, copiers, etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to Detail.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and dependability
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, 401k and Profit Sharing.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/ Paid Holidays
We are looking for individuals who share our Core Values: Do Right, Achieve Results, and Maintain Integrity. |You must submit Resume, Cover Letter, and Salary Requirements for consideration.