Senior Media Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Gupta Media is looking for a Senior Media Analyst to join our Media team. Qualified candidates should have extensive experience in digital media planning, buying and reporting, managing high-priority campaigns for global clients. Experience in leading results-driven e-commerce and lead generation programs is highly desired.
We were founded 20 years ago on the idea that advertising could create huge leverage in our client's business. Our early work was focused on the entertainment industry, specifically live events (Boston Calling, among others) and recorded music (Sony Music, Universal Music & Disney are all clients). More recently, we have dramatically grown our work with big brands (Amazon, Fender) and cult/challenger brands (Island Creek Oysters, Walden Local). We have a global client base with a growing local roster.
We pride ourselves on being innovative, competitive, and disruptive in the digital space. We’ve built tools and developed strategies to make digital marketing better. We work closely with vendors to make sure that their products align with the goals of our clients. Senior Media Analysts are expected to perform at a high level, managing high-priority campaigns through all phases of planning, buying and reporting while helping to drive our strategy forward. Specific job responsibilities include:
- Plan, build and optimize campaigns across digital platforms like Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Amazon Ads and Reddit. You should be well-versed in all of these;
- Analyze campaign performance, prepare and present to clients key insights, performance metrics, and optimization recommendations regularly. We’ve built an in-house reporting suite to help with this, but you should be strong with platforms like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and be able to create custom data models in Sheets/Excel.
- Building strong client relationships through effective communications and insights, leading client presentations.
- Stay current on trends in digital marketing and sharing best practices, emerging products and platforms;
- Internally provide insights to help impact and improve team strategy including supporting the training and mentoring of new hires and junior staff.
Required Skills and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher – Marketing, Advertising, Business, Economics or related field;
- 4+ years experience in Digital Marketing, particularly in e-commerce and lead generation;
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (Search, Display, Shopping), Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Connected TV, Criteo, Reddit and other digital marketing platforms;
- Analytical expertise;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload across multiple projects;
- High level of enthusiasm and professionalism;
- Curiosity – An important trait in every role on every team within our organization.
At Gupta Media, we work hard every day to be better at all that we do — and that includes fostering a diverse and inclusive community that encourages and respects a broad range of backgrounds, experiences and ideas. Join us and help us find the next great idea.
Gupta Media is an office-first (with flexibility) organization and we are excited to have our team working together again.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the US for at least 2 years.
BusinessView all jobs at Gupta Media