- Posted: over a month ago
Why Newton Motor Group?
Newton Motor Group is a family owned auto group that has been serving the fine people of Tennessee since 2008. With our brand new store in Guntersville, Alabama we are excited to be serving the great folks of Alabama as well! We now have five dealerships comprised of five major auto manufacturers including Nissan, Ford, Chevy, Buick, and GMC. With our locations in Gallatin and Shelbyville, we can serve all of Central Tennessee including Nashville, Murfreesboro, Hendersonville, Lebanon, Lewisburg, Manchester, Tullahoma, Franklin, and all the surrounding areas. Right in the heart of amazing fishing, hiking, lakes, and very near Nashville. At Newton Motor Group, we are customer and employee oriented. We know that happy employees make for happy customers. Come to Newton Motor Group, and let us put a smile on your face. In our time here, we have done a lot to support this community including giving away a car every year to a local high school student. Come to a Newton Motor Group dealership near you today!
Inspect, maintain, and repair automobiles that run on electricity, gasoline, or alternative fuels like ethanol. Execute basic maintenance like tire rotations and oil changes, diagnose complex problems, and plan and execute vehicle repairs.
What We Offer:
- Family-oriented and genuinely friendly work environment
- Clear career progression with an opportunity to be promoted from within
- Continuous training from the Service Management team with over 30 years of experience
- Employee vehicle purchase and service discounts
- Air Conditioned Shop!
- Steady work load with an average of 2500 ROs/month providing 50+ hour work weeks
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Signing Bonus varies dependent upon experience up to $5000
- Clean service department including 16 bays
- Large parts department and an employee locker room
- Uniforms provided
- Training program to ensure your success
- Ongoing training at no cost through the manufacturer and an ASE Reimbursement program
- Pay ranges from 50k to 100k depending upon experience!
- Greets customers promptly
- Obtains customer and vehicle information
- Clearly reports all vehicle symptoms as described by the customer
- Determines and recommends needed maintenance base on age, mileage, and vehicle history
- Prepares complete and accurate estimate of cost for labor and parts
- Establishes follow-up time
- Monitors the progress of each vehicle throughout the day, updating customers frequently
- Verifies that final invoice reconciles with work performed on the repair order
- Explains all completed work and charges to customers
- Minimum 1 year experience in a service advisory role
- Knowledge of automobiles
- Positive attitude
- High volume mentality
- CSI focused
AutomotiveView all jobs at Guntersville Chevrolet