Gunter Group Portland, OR
- Posted: 23 days ago
- $25 to $30 Hourly
“ I love the focus on producing great work and customer satisfaction by matching the right people to the right work and letting them put their skills and experience into practice.”
— Team Member: D.H.
Why The Gunter Group:
TGG was created to be different, to be relational, to be insightful, and to maximize potential for our consultants, our clients, and our community. We listen first so we can learn, analyze, and deliver meaningful solutions for our clients. Our compass points towards our people and our “Non-Negotiables” always. Our driven employees make us who we are — a talented team of leaders with deep and diverse professional experience.
The Services You Will Provide:
- Onsite office support required with an option for some remote work days
- Office Management of reception, mail, event support, supplies, vendor management, and resolving issues
- Supporting leadership team members by planning meetings, coordinating events, booking travel, and calendar management
- Bookkeeping including A/R, A/P, cash receipts & disbursements, timesheet review, payroll preparation, expense processing
- Systems administration such as systems access, intranet maintenance and employee records management
- Helping employees as questions arise as well as facilitating solutions with equipment
- Other responsibilities assigned as needed
- We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is professional, organized, loves to juggle multiple tasks at once and loves supporting others to make their day run smoothly
- Strong attention to detail is a must, someone who is a good communicator, problem solver and likes to get things done efficiently
- 1 to 2 years bookkeeping experience
- 3 to 5 years executive administrative experience
- Proficient computer skills; solid verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with regularly shifting demands
- Experience in Google Suite of products & Microsoft products
- Preferred experience with accounting solutions such as Quickbooks, Sage Intacct
Compensation and Benefits:
The position offered is a full-time hourly position, with a starting rate of $25 to $30 per hour. Compensation varies and is dependent on considerations such as: experience and specific skills/certifications. Compensation details are discussed openly during the hiring process.
Nothing is more important to us than the well-being of our team. That is why we are proud to offer a full suite of competitive health benefits along with additional benefits such as: flexible PTO, a professional development stipend, volunteer opportunities, and team social activities.
“While TGG’s core principles have remained constant, there is an intense and constant focus on enabling employee growth, and willful evolution of the company to stay ahead of industry trends and client needs.”
— Team Member: L.L.
Read more about working at The Gunter Group on Glassdoor here.
The Gunter Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
BusinessView all jobs at Gunter Group