- Posted: August 02, 2022
We are seeking a motivated and customer-oriented professional to support our US Census Bureau client.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Leverage expertise in Linux system level programming.
- Leverage expertise in container technology especially Kubernetes and Docker.
- Install libraries, command line tools and troubleshoot project tickets.
- Update file permissions, mount projects, conduct platform sets.
- Perform testing on Red Hat 8 environment.
- Work in collaborative and independent work environment.
- Emphasis on strong knowledge and experience with the Kubernetes API.
- Knowledge in the deployment of IaaS solutions on the AWS
- Python and Shell Scripts
- Proficient in Python or Perl
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- C++ experience
- AWS experience
Education Requirement: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or Applied Math required.
Clearance Requirement: Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust.
Why Join Gunnison?
- Gunnison takes on ambitious projects. We target fun, challenging work that requires creative thinking and innovation.
- Quality is our top priority.
- Gunnison employee benefits meet or exceed what other companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area offer.
- As a small firm there is a great sense of camaraderie at Gunnison. Employees are treated like family. This is an atmosphere we will maintain as we continue to grow.
- We are growing rapidly and the opportunity for individual professional growth with Gunnison is outstanding.
- We hire for careers at Gunnison, not to fill a position.
Gunnison employee benefits meet or beat other companies in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, including:
- Bonuses AND profit-sharing!
- 401k Matching
- Certifications and training allowance $2,500/year
- 3 weeks of personal leave your first year (200 hours can roll over every year)
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Must be eligible for employment in the United States. We are unable to sponsor candidates at this time
In 1994 Gunnison Consulting Group began serving the greater Washington, D.C. metro area, focused on tackling our customers' most ambitious technology projects. By creating a culture dedicated to enabling our customers and employees to achieve more than they ever thought they could, the company has thrived for 25 years.
Gunnison Consulting Group Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Gunnison Consulting Group Inc