Gunderson Dettmer San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gunderson Dettmer is the only business law firm of its kind - exclusively serving the global venture capital and emerging technology marketplace. With more than 385 attorneys in ten offices - from Silicon Valley to Singapore - we innovate for innovators, accelerate entrepreneurship, and help build companies at every stage of the growth lifecycle. We are committed to being the employer of choice by working together to create an environment, in which each of our people can grow, take initiative, and develop a fun, fulfilling and financially rewarding career.
Gunderson Dettmer has an opening for a Conflicts Clerk in our Silicon Valley, San Francisco, San Diego or Los Angeles office. Currently, we are working remotely and remote work will be required until our offices reopen. Our Conflicts of Interest/New Business Intake Department is an integral and foundational partner of our client intake and employee intake process. The importance of first-class data collection, actionable report curation, workflow management and conflict resolution cannot be overstated. This team is a cornerstone of our emphasis on quality client engagement. Candidates should have familiarity with database and workflow tools, and must be proficient in all Microsoft Office tools. This position will involve extensive computer work, including data analysis, on-line search capabilities as well as more routine but vital activities such as data entry, maintaining the firm database and scanning and profiling documents. In addition, candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well on solo projects as well as in a team environment.
- Minimum of one year of administrative, data analysis, data entry, on-line research or similar job experience, preferably in a law firm or professional services firm is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Must display sound judgement with all aspects of the firm and departmental policies, procedures and processes.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented, organized and have great follow through skills.
- Ability to review and interpret legal documents associated with the new business intake.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and to carefully follow instructions and adhere to established procedures is critical.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn and quickly/fully comprehend and navigate new software.
- Ability to work largely unsupervised and stay on task while minimizing distractions as mush as possible.
- Ability to multitask and handle a variety of tasks at once and display strong prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work overtime.
- BS/BA degree preferred, but candidates with an AA degree and/or equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Full Time, Non-Exempt.
In addition to offering competitive salaries, we also offer an excellent benefit package, which includes full medical, dental and vision coverage; 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Time Off.
Gunderson Dettmer is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressSan Diego, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Gunderson Dettmer