Supervises the work and adjusts the priorities of all warehouse personnel from day to day. Utilizes resources fully and ensures productivity. Coordinates warehouse schedules with order fulfillment and inventory receiving requirements. Organizes and maintains a clean, safe and productive work environment for all warehouse employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Keeps all packing stations fully staffed throughout the workday, including breaks and lunch breaks.
· Ensures that the receiving team is appropriately staffed and assigns more help in times of increased volume inbound.
· Minimize picking and put away errors. Provides training and process to resources to minimize mistakes and re-work.
· Ensure that all warehouse processes and safety rules are trained and adhered to by all resources.
· Work to create a positive and efficient work environment and ensure punctuality and high levels of attendance.
· Fills-in and works with warehouse personnel throughout the day in each of their roles.
· Encourages and enforces safety, cleanliness and efficiency processes with warehouse personnel throughout the workday.
· Approve warehouse personnel time records day-to-day.
· Supervises and helps all warehouse personnel to be successful in their work every day.
· High school diploma or GED
· 2 years of supervisory experience in a warehouse setting
· Ability make deadlines and change priority as needed
· Problem-solving and conflict-resolution skills
· Upbeat and positive attitude
· Forklift certification
· Ability to lift 50 pounds
Note: The ideal candidate understands this is a "hands-on" working supervisory position. It is expected that this employee work along-side their direct reports in the warehouse environment especially when staff is absent or business levels increase.
Gun Accessory Supply
Why Work Here?Infinity Sports Inc. dba Gun Accessory Supply (www.GunAccessorySupply.com) is a growing wholesale sporting goods company with 40+ employees and an excess of 20 million in revenue. Our mission is to provide the best customer service experience possible. An important part of that experience is to ship orders accurately and on time. For over 30 years, Gun Accessory Supply has served customers by providing them with the sporting goods products they need at prices that make sense. As a true two-step distributor, we purchase merchandise from manufacturers and importers which we then offer to our customers at competitive prices. We do not sell retail or consumer direct. During our first 20 years in business we operated in Hayward, California. In 2001 we moved to Oakdale, California into a brand new 30,000 square foot distribution facility designed by us, with our customer’s needs in mind. Recently we expanded our physical footprint to over 65,000 square feet.
Fun place to work with growth opportunities!