Our distribution company is searching for a Customer Service Representative to answer incoming customer calls maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times. The ideal candidate will have Industry product knowledge, a comfortable knowledge of computer programs, and the ability to multitask completing all customer service tasks.
Job responsibilities and duties:
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone and in person
- Technical ability and able to use computer software
- Personable and able to develop rapport with customers over the phone
- Motivated, self-starter that works well with a team
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Attention to detail and ability to evaluate product condition on customer returns
- Industry knowledge
- Positive attitude and ability to de-escalate customer service situations and overcome negativity
- Keep records of customer interactions
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
Job qualifications and skills:
The qualified candidate will have 1-2 years of customer service experience, industry or product experience or knowledge is a plus.
Communication: Strong communication skills are a necessity for a successful result.
Customer Focus: Excellent customer service skills and the ability to put the customer first is a must. Problem solving, and negotiation are skills that are needed in this position.
Computers: Basic computer skills and thorough understanding of Word, Excel, and databases is important in accessing and compiling data needed to perform this job.
Gun Accessory Supply offers a competitive salary, full benefits package (including medical, dental, vision) and personal time off (PTO). For immediate consideration please send your resume, salary requirements, and salary history. Please visit our website www.GunAccessorySupply.com for more information on our products and services.