WE ARE IMMEDIATELY LOOKING TO HIRE A DYNAMIC, HARDWORKING AND DRIVEN MULTI-UNIT RESTAURANT MANAGER!
Currently seeking an individual to manage the daily operations of a growing, multi-unit franchise. The District Manager works with the Director of Area Operations and restaurant General Managers to achieve sales, profits, customer satisfaction and human resource management objectives while adhering to all company policies and execution of the business model. The District Manager works to create a consistently great experience for our customers and employees at our restaurants.
** Fast Food/ Fast Casual experience is a must
How we Reward our Employees:
We offer a comprehensive benefits package with Medical, Dental and Vision benefits.
Ongoing rewards and recognition for achieving individual and team goals.
Pay for Performance - Eligibility for company and operations incentive bonuses.
Car allowance (or vehicle for travel) and career advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures all food safety procedures are executed according to company procedures and health regulations and takes corrective actions as appropriate.
- Maximizes sales goals versus budget and prior year, including the monitoring/execution of national and local marketing programs.
- Assists the Marketing Manager with the development of local store marketing plans.
- Manages assigned store requirements for new product roll-outs/procedures.
- Maximizes profit goals vs. budget and prior year, including the ongoing review of assigned store budgets.
- Monitors food and labor costs and utilizes profit/loss statements to track results and implement corrective action as necessary for enhanced results.
- Plans and conducts working store visits with all levels of store management to ensure the continual improvement of Quality, Service and Cleanliness standards on all day parts, including the monitoring of food quality.
- Monitors and ensures total store Service Excellence and implements corrective actions as required.
- Ensures proper staffing of stores and that staff is cross-trained.
- Ensures that performance feedback and reviews are conducted and documented.
- Develops and implements improvement plans relating to staffing and store operations.
- Develops subordinates to maximize their contributions.
- Provides proper store management training and development using established systems and practices.
- Achieves certified training store restaurant goals.
- Ensures protection of the brand and assets through District compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- Evaluates store performance at specified intervals, coaches and retrains managers as required.
- Five (5) years of restaurant operations, multi-unit QSR/Fast Casual management experience preferred
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Working knowledge of profit and loss statements
- Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (Word, Excel, PP)
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills, results-oriented, and customer-focused
- Restaurant Management: 5 years
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org