Software QA Analyst
Gullview Technologies is an exciting new and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in competing in our highly connected business world today. We have an exceptional focus at Gullview on developing deep and long-lasting relationships (several years and counting) with our clients. This focus enables us to deliver an ongoing continuum of projects and solutions to our clients with high value, meaningful impact, and predictable performance.
We have a great opportunity for a Software QA Analyst to join our expanding technology organization working with our IT Consulting team developing solutions for our clients.
As a Software QA Analyst on the agile development team, you will create, maintain, and execute both automated and manual test plans on mobile apps, web apps, core cloud platform application services, and voice assistants to ensure solutions exceed business and user requirements. This is a hands-on role in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment where each team member is vital to the overall success.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience with software testing and some background for programming and scripting for automating testing. You should be familiar with automated software testing (e.g. Selenium, Appium, Automaton, TestFX, or other frameworks) and understand how to use these platforms to verify software function.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our firm, and work with one of our clients in the foundational stages of a transformation effort, with significant opportunities to lead efforts to introduce new capabilities in quality practices to the client's organization and drive significant and meaningful continuous improvement to their organization.
Specific Duties Include:
As a Gullview Technologies Software QA Analyst, you will be working with the Gullview software development teams daily to improve software quality through effective testing strategies and procedures to agile teams in their development efforts. The client locations are across the US, centrally located in the Twin Cities metro area.
- Provides inputs to development teams on effective testing methods and procedures, and directly contributes to quality efforts through development of efficient testing procedures that provide good testing coverage for developed software solutions.
- Develops and executes manual and automated tests on new releases
- Utilize requirements documents to develop testing strategies for new features and changes to features
- Identify difficult to test features and come up with innovative testing methods
- Collaborate with the development team to resolve defects
- Create new and innovative approaches to testing a complex application stack.
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality.
- Manage quality within a project with minimal supervision and learn new skills quickly.
- Minimum 3 years software QA Analyst experience with proven experience working as a Scrum QA team member.
- Working knowledge of Quality Maturity Model(s), frameworks, and methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile tools/platforms such as DevOps or Jira and how Quality is embedded into processes, practices, and tools.
- Working knowledge in Quality Maturity and the Automation of Quality Processes.
- Strong technical and analytical background with high attention to detail.
- Ability to solve complex problems for testing.
- Good communication skills with a pragmatic and proactive attitude, and strong collaboration and consensus building skills.
- Working knowledge of and hands on experience with web and mobile application test automation frameworks, such as Selenium Web driver, Appium or similar frameworks.
- Hands on experience with version control systems such as git and RESTful services
- Knowledge of databases.
- Experience with Azure, C# (.Net), and React Native a plus.
- Background supporting Manufacturing IT preferred.
- A high level of proficiency with Office365, including, but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Communications, Management Information Systems, project or program management, or a related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position is located remotely and may require occasional light travel (including overnight) to client facilities or Gullview's offices located in Baxter, MN.
Gullview TechnologiesMinneapolis, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.