Senior UI/UX Designer
Senior UI/UX Designer:
Gullview Technologies is an exciting and rapidly growing technology company focused on taking on the most vital and challenging business and technical challenges our clients face in our highly connected business world today. We have an exceptional focus at Gullview on developing deep and long-lasting relationships (several years and counting) with our clients. This focus enables us to deliver an ongoing continuum of projects and solutions to them with high value, meaningful impact, and predictable performance.
We have a great opportunity for a senior UI/UX Designer to help us define and design high value, user-centric products and digital experiences for our client's customers as part of their Enterprise Digital Transformation journey. The ideal candidate is naturally curious, cares about how people interact with technology, and is data-driven in designing solutions, who is comfortable at working backward from the customer and balancing UX, technology, and business to tackle complex ambiguous problems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our firm, and work with our client in the foundational stages of a transformation effort, with significant opportunities to lead efforts to introduce new capabilities into the client's organization and drive significant business differentiation in the marketplace.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will use research and strategy to guide digital product design for our clients. You will regularly interact with our client's customers and end users to gather feedback through prototypes, and use research to discover, define, inspire, and prioritize improvements. You will work with a Digital Product Manager at our client to define roadmaps for digital products and work to align the business vision, user needs, and technical capabilities on solving problems for users of these products.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead UX Design of our client's smart home digital experience and continue to evolve it.
- Lead the Digital Product Manager in best UX for our client's customers - from VUI, app controls, integrations with smart home hubs and integrators, as well as support services.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and create flows and wires for various experiences.
- Collaborate with a Visual/UI Designer and Digital Product Manager to shape and improve the UX through careful consideration of research learnings, usability heuristics and best practices.
- Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to launch new products, services and experiences.
- Domain knowledge: You possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience research, strategy and design.
- User-centered perspective: You put users at the center of end-to-end experiences. You have the ability to integrate core UX/UI principles with existing and future customer needs and apply them to achieve business objectives. Solution-oriented and innovative thinking abilities.
- Prototyping skills: You are ready to learn from failure, embrace an iterative process and you understand that success comes sooner with trial and error.
- Collaborative skills: You work best in a participatory, team-based environment. Your support and inspire teams through collaboration as well as direction, vision, and planning of all aspects of digital deliverables.
- Managing Work: You have a talent for getting things done and excellent organizational and time management skills. You have the ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
- Communication skills: You have strong verbal and visual presentation skills. You demonstrate a clear "pointofview" relating to user experience design.
- Values-oriented: It is critical that we hire people and hold them accountable to a standard of excellence demonstrated by our Purpose and Values. You conduct your work with a high level of ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
- Comfort in ambiguity: You are self-directed toward excellent work outcomes and are comfortable working in ambiguous, non-rules based environments
Education / Experience
- 7+ years of experience designing and creating optimal digital experiences and interactions for target users with a demonstrated portfolio of compelling, engaging digital solutions and an ability to define what makes them successful.
- Smart home, VUI, and/or IoT experience preferred.
- Experience practicing human-centered design and skills in all phases including research, framing, ideation, and prototyping.
- A rigorous process of user research followed by uncompromising design.
- Experience with a variety of graphic design and interactive tools (such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD and Invision), however, we are agnostic in terms of tool choice.
- Portfolio of example projects highlighting design for digital experiences (including mobile applications) that demonstrate a strong understanding of digital interactions: patterns, best practices, common challenges, and solutions to those challenges.
- A strong desire to work on purpose-driven work and are excited by the mission to be part of high impact solutions to transform how work is done, and create new ways to positively impact people's lives.
Gullview TechnologiesMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.