Sr Specialist - Salesforce Administrator - CRM Operations in GAC Savannah
See Other Requirements in Job Description.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in IT, Business Administration or related curriculum or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 5 years experience in database administration and/or database management to include 3 years experience in CRM system administration.
Capitalize on and enhance Gulfstream's competitive advantage by elevating the role and impact of the CRM OPS function. Contribute to the evolution of a hub for a uniform, complete view of customer interactions to unlock visibility to their needs, expectations, and interests that enable proactive delivery of superior, personalized experiences, while supporting the sales, customer service, and marketing teams through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud platforms. The position will manage the Salesforce application on a day to day basis, and provide ongoing training and support.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Functions: 1. Provide resolution to technical challenges and business/customer needs 2. Configure and maintain features including user management, roles/profiles, Permission Sets, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows rules, email templates, Process Builder, Flows, Lightning Pages, Custom Metadata Types, Custom Settings, Managed Packages, Security and Sharing Rules, among others 3. Collaborate with functional leaders and key global business stakeholders to identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations , while ensuring high levels of quality, accuracy and process consistency 4. Partner with leaders, Business Technology and other key business stakeholders to drive operational reliability 5. Co-maintain a change management and incident resolution process 6. Maintain communication across relevant stakeholders worldwide to ensure impact of system and business process changes are visible, understood and effectively delivered 7. Develop and deliver tailored training for end-users 8. Create and maintain all training materials and guides
Additional Functions: 1. Lead continuous data exchange with 3rd party data providers 2. Support building CRM fluency in Gulfstream's leaders and their teams 3. Represent the CRM Operations department at internal/external meetings/events 4. Contribute to culture enhancing councils Perform other duties as assigned.
Other Requirements: 1. Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) required.
2. Experience with Lightning Reports and Dashboards creation, Process Automation, Role/Profile and Security configuration, Data Model creation and Force.com Sites (including Mobile applications), and SSO.
3. In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of Salesforce.com CRM.
4. Experience with Apex/Visualforce and the Data Loader application.
5. Experience with marketing automation and event invitation tools preferred.
6. Experience with deployment strategies/processes.
7. Project management and/or business process management experience.
8. Exposure to managing external consulting relationships.
9. Strong communicator, with excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively and independently engage with both global business teams and technical partners.
10. A collaborative mindset, enthusiastic and passionate about driving positive impact through the capture and sharing of customer interactions and engagements within CRM.
11. Excellent problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with the ability to influence decisions for positive impact.
12. Ability to travel as required, including international travel.
13. Proficient with Windows's and MAC environments and advanced MS Office applications.
Requisition Number: 147333
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25%
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 11/30/2019
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information | Site Utilities | Contacts | Sitemap
Copyright 2014 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft