• Ability to understand applications and systems in the commercial HVAC industry.
• Oversee design engineer's plans and review them for any inaccuracies or issues and bring them to management.
• Build and maintain relationships with all clients.
• Ensure designs are completed on time.
• Able to lead design projects.
• At least 6 years of experience of design in the commercial HVAC industry.
• High school diploma (required). Bachelor’s degree in a related field (desired).
• Knowledge of building standards and codes.
• Great organizational, verbal, and time management skills.
• CPD certification, EIT or PE, and LEED accreditation (desired).