• Ability to understand applications and systems in the commercial HVAC and Plumbing industry.
•Review and analyze all plans when Senior Engineers present you plans with inaccuracies.
• Build and maintain relationships with all clients.
• Ensure designs are completed on time.
•Ability to land new projects for the company.
• Mentor junior design engineers and help them grow within the company.
• Great leadership skills!
• At least 8 years of experience of design in the commercial HVAC and plumbing industry.
• High school diploma (required). Bachelor’s degree in a related field (desired).
• Proficiency in Revit, CAD, Trane, and TRACE.
• Knowledge of building standards and codes.
• Great organizational, verbal, and time management skills.
• CPD certification, EIT or PE, and LEED accreditation (desired).
• Estimating and writing proposals experience (desired).