We are seeking a Permit Expediter and/or an office assistant to join our team!
- Maintain and improve execution of production assignments
- Work with team members, clients, and local government
- Confer with other departments to determine progress of work and completion dates
- Review and communicate permit status reports
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Comfortable with local travel daily in order to efficiently complete the required workload
- Previous experience a plus , but not required.
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Must have reliable transportation