Gulf Copper & Mfg. Corp. and Sabine Surveyors Ltd. Norfolk, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gulf Copper & Manufacturing Corp.
Production Manager, Norfolk, VA (DOE)
Gulf Copper Government Services is seeking a Production Manager to support our Norfolk, VA area. Also looking for an individual who has a strong desire to take personal ownership in the growth of our company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for high quality production for Gulf Copper Norfolk business unit.
- Responsibilities include all ship repair production on all projects of conversions, repairs, upgrades, modifications and new fabrication at pier side, on dry docks or in shops.
- Responsible for supervision, manpower level, manpower assignment, skilled and unskilled crafts, support crafts, equipment and facility.
- Responsible for man hours, schedules and budgets, along with estimating and customer relations.
- Maintain a high standard of safety and quality control.
Required Education & Experience:
- Minimum of the (10) years knowledge and experience in shipyard production work, fabrication, naval repairs or manufacturing processes and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of raw materials, quality control and business/management Principles.
- Regular exposure to all weather conditions, especially hot, humid and / or rainy weather, combined with regular work time indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment and be able to attend meetings at various sites within and away from office.
- Mobility to climb up and down stairs, as needed.
- Strength to lift and carry materials weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, including the ability to look at a computer screen for at least eight hours each day.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone
Necessary Equipment Operation:
- Office equipment, including telephone, fax machine, scanner, computer, printer.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High performance and a strong team player.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Commitment to company values, policies and procedures and safety program.
Powered by JazzHR
Gulf Copper & Mfg. Corp. and Sabine Surveyors Ltd.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Gulf Copper & Mfg. Corp. and Sabine Surveyors Ltd.