We are looking for an upbeat, energetic person who loves talking to people and loves boats!
We are a small business located in the Bradenton/Sarasota area servicing customers along the entire Gulf Coast of Florida. We are in the boating industry and are seeking a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from generating leads to setting up consultation appointments.
Our ideal candidate will have a knowledge base in the boating industry and deliver a professional presentation to customers, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Sales Representative will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Daily Cold Calling (75-100 calls per day)
- Deliver Excellent customer service to ensure ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the Project Managers to build out daily schedules
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Responsible for overseeing the lifecycle of the sales process
- Properly and effectively use Salesforce software to track leads, sales, schedule follow-ups, and record pertinent notes for each customer
- Educate the customers about the product in a detailed and accurate manner
- Identify new opportunities for business development designed to increase sales
- Assist in ensuring that the product presentation area is clean and organized
- Develop and cultivate a strong buying relationship with customers
- Use company literature and available training resources to stay up to date on product features
- Reach out to potential customers through daily phone calls, emails or other strategies (typically 75-100 phone calls per day)
- Manage time efficiently, meeting personal and company goals
- Determine customer needs and expectations
- General understanding of the principles of sales
- Strong Communication Skills
- At least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with High-Volume cold calling, following up on leads and generating reports
- 1-3 years with boating experience
- Desire to work Collaboratively with colleagues
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong Organizational Skills
- High School Diploma Required
- Business or Sales and Marketing Majors preferred
- Starting $30,000.00 + Commission
Gulf Coast Castaway Customs
Why Work Here?SeaDek/marine flooring
We are a fast paced, high energy company seeking employees who aren’t afraid to learn new things.